A mixed set is a set that has male as well as female members. Mixed sets are like groups mostly harder to game, because the leader (mostly a male member) will amog you. Be careful to not hit on a girlfriend of a male member, cause than the mixed set will be lost.
1. Approach one group member, make friends with him/her and get that person to introduce you to everybody else.
2. “Do you guys want to see a magic trick? Alright, close your eyes.” (Take cute girl by the hand away from the group while everybody’s eyes are closed. Do not return.)
3. “You should know you are standing on sacred indian ground. The legend is that the Nodrogyar tribe used this very spot to sacrifice virgins. Where you are standing sir (point on the ground) is where the tribal women would prepare the honored girl by rubbing her bare body with scented oils…”
4. “I bet I can use my Psychic powers to figure out how everybody knows each other. Mmm… let’s see. I am getting a vibe. Yes there it is. You are all members of the same nudist club! I can tell because you are very comfortable with each other but not comfortable with your clothes. (Whisper to girl) “Which guy has the biggest?” “Really, I would have never guessed. Of course it is what you do with it that counts. Which would you prefer? A guy with a big dick or a guy with a medium dick and five years of massage school?”
5. “Who is the leader here?” (They all point) Say playfully to leader, “What qualifies you to be in charge?”
6. “Where have I seen you guys before? Were you at so and so’s party? The one where the stripper gave a lap dance to the clown.”
7. “You see that group over there? They said they are more fun than your group. Please prove to me they are mistaken.”
8. “Who are you people?”
9. “You guys aren’t a bad looking group but you could be better if you applied some Feng Shui.
10. “It’s interesting that when you have a group of four or more people together like this,the tallest always stands across from the shortest.” – alter as needed.
11. (Shake the hands of those closest to you – but not everyone) “So what are you guys talking about?” Do this right and they will all presume you knowsomeone else in the group. If you get called on it you just look like a bold confident man.
12. “Okay, who’s been naughty and who’s been nice?”
13. “Count the number of people in the group. Say out loud: “Don’t you guys know that ‘N’ is an unlucky number?” Then add “Good thing I’m here otherwise you would all be cursed to damnation”
Mixed Set Openers by Juggler