Here are a few tips, that you should keep in mind when opening girls on Tinder. It’s different from a real life situation so you can’t use every line in our collection. However a lot of them can be used within the conversation to make it more interesting. But first a little advice, how to make an opening line that does work:
1. Girls on Tinder have a very short attention span
2. Their primary reason to use tinder is to get entertained
3. Most guys are really boring, that’s why you can easily stand out
4. Be creative, don’t use Openers like “Hey”, “Nice Pictures”, “How are you?”
5. Spark her interest by writing her something she has to reply to
6. This can be something funny, like an obviously overdosed compliment
7. Or you can try to bust her balls, but be careful not to offend her
With this knowledge you can try to build your own opening lines or you can use the tinder lines from our collection below. You have probably seen some tinder lines on other sites before. Unfortunately most of them don’t work, because they are just the long known Pick Up Lines. They are supposed to sound funny and entertaining. But women have an automatic defense mechanism against those approaches, because they have heard them before and it’s nothing creative. On the other side Openers are created to work.
This is just a short summary, you can find some example openers in the original article: Tinder – 10 Pick Up Lines that work.