The only way to make your girlfriend want you more, is to show her that you are able to give her want she needs. Knowing that you are capabale of giving her everything she desires, makes you the perfect boyfriend. However, most guys make one of these mistake, which will slowly but surely make her loose interest in you.
Read More: Signs that your relationship is over.
1. Mistake: Not giving her everything she needs
Humans are lazy, we only do what’s necessary, so why should you make an effort and invest in a girl, if she is already your girlfriend? Because 90% of all relationships don’t last. Even 50% of all mariaged couples get divorced, mostly from the women. So if you really love your girlfriend and want to keep her, start investing in your relationship and give her what she needs!
2. Mistake: Giving her everything she wants, instead of what she needs
A lot of guys are putting effort into the relationship, but it still doesn’t work out. The problem is that they don’t really know what women need. So the easiest way to find it out is to listen to what she says that she wants. But it’s common that women themselves don’t even know what they need, so the things that she seemingly wants are most of the time the wrong things. I’m sure you know or heard of a nice guy, who does everything for his girl and she still threads him like trash. It’s because he doesn’t give her the right things, don’t be that guy and give her what she needs.
3. Mistake: Constantly giving her everything she needs
In a second I’ll tell you what she really needs. If you manage to give her all of that, your relationship will be much more stable and your girlfriend will be happy. However, if you want to take it further and make her addicted to you, then you should only give her what she needs, when she deserves it. That means if she behaves badly, acts bitchy, cold or rude, then you withdraw your efforts until she is lovable again. On the other hand, when she is cute and adorable, you increase the effort.
How to give your girlfriend what she NEEDS
There are two core desires that every girl (who is girlfriend-material) has in a relationship. These are also the main reasons why girls want to have a relationship. It’s the feeling of being safe and appriciated, all other desires are variations of these two.
You make her feel safe by:
1. Being loyal: She knows that she can always trust and count on you. Be a man of his word and keep your promises. Don’t lie to her, be honest and authentic.
2. Having boundaries: Let her know what you expect from her and the relationship. If she crosses your boundaries, put her back in place. In the long run, she will respect you for this, because it shows that you have a backbone and you’re not a wussy.
3. Being able to lead her: Take responsibility, have an opinion and guide her. Choose where to sit in a restaurant, have [date ideas] and never use the sentence “I don’t know, what do you want?”.
4. Being able to handle problems: Do you know why women act crazy sometimes and make drama? It’s because subconsciously they simulate an extrem situation and want to see how you handle it. If you loose your cool, it shows that you will also freak out if a bigger problem appears. Stay calm and handle drama or any other problems with patients, so she will feel safe with you.
You make her feel appriciated by:
1. Giving her emotions: Why do you always see a big crowd of people when an accident happens? Why do people watch news, pranks, fails or even cat videos? Because their lifes are so booring! They desperatly want to feel something. So make her the gift of emotions, preferably positive emotions mixed with excitement. The best way to do that is by making her little surprises from time to time. Take her on an adventure or buy her something she likes, when she doesn’t expect it.
2. Paying attention: Listen to what she has to tell you, even if it might sound needless sometimes. Men talk to deliver informations, while women talk to deliver feelings. She wants you to take part of her life. Also try to notice when she changes something about her appearance, we often overlook the little details. She will appriciate your observations and compliments.
3. Telling her that you care: There are many variations of telling her that you truly care about her and you should verbalize it at least once a week. “I love you; I’m happy to be with you, I’m proud of you; I’m glad I’ve found you; I’ll be there for you; I’ll help you; I miss you; I love spending time with you; You complete me; These are just some examples to let her know that you care about her and your relationship.
4. Making her feel special: Words are just empty air, if your actions don’t follow. You can tell her whatever you want, but she will only start believing that you really mean it, if you also show it to her visually. Try one of these romantic date ideas. If you got time and talent, try to make something personal with your hands or buy her some gifts that are personal and unique.